Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Oh No, Stop Teasing Me Tuesday!

Hello! Oh, yes. Its Teaser Tuesday!

Going to school means more homework! Oh, how agonizing. Can you feel the pain? Okay. So I know that I'm neglecting this blog but that should all stop because I am back and better than ever!

(Exclamation marks are so interesting! Aren't they?! )

Teaser Tuesday means I have to :

(drum rolls please)


1. Grab your current read
2. Let the book fall open to a random page
3. Share 2 "teaser" sentences from the page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
4. Share the title of the book


Since I have no current read (I need to visit the bookstore sometime soon) I'll go with my previous read which is

FADE by LISA MCMANN

teaser ; "Call me when you get a chance. If anything happens." "I will." "Love you, Janie. Be safe." "I will. Talk to you soon." Fifteen minutes later they are back on the road. Nobody sleeps. (Cabel and Janie, page 142)

If the teaser doesnt interest you. You know what they say, don't judge a book by its teaser.

Ha ha.

Review on FADE coming SOON!



TIQA

No comments:

Post a Comment