Friday, April 10, 2009

Back To Life! :)

Hey There! I'm sorry I've been away for almost a week. My computer broke down. Doesnt that infuriates you? Unexpectedly, no less. Urgh. I'm lucky I didn't join BEDA since I havent been posting that much. This week is really exciting (for me) which somehow makes me more pissed off that I could not blog about it :(

Revenge it is! I will blog about my week! Muahahaha


On Monday,a I found out that I have won a signed arc of Willow! :D

I am so happy since its going to be my first arc, even though the book is already out. Ive heard many good things about this one, so I'm kind of expecting it to be good. What do you think? Am I expecting too much?

Blablabla. Tuesday was such a bore, speaking from YA but its okay since I get to watch Brothers and Sisters.

Wednesday was unexpected. I got a copy of Going Too Far from Jennifer Echols! (my first mail this year. I am such a noob) I've just finished it, so a review would be up in a few days.



And hey, why didnt anyone told me about True Blood?! I've never even heard of the Sookie Stackhouse series. (again, I am such a noob) Should I go run to the nearest bookstore and buy the series? Help! I need you to convince me. For the tv series, well, I've just seen 4 episodes but I'm definitely gripped. I just love northern accent. Oh, is Bill that beach dude in The Starter Wife? He looks familiar.






I've got to go. I have school on Saturday. GREAAAAAAAAT *pure sarcasm*



TIQA

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning "Willow"! However, I have a questions: What does "noob" mean? Sorry if that's kind of odd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Iryna :)

    A noob is a slang for newbie.

    its not odd at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read willow either, but I've heard nothing but raves about it. I should probably go out and buy it, but I'm pretty much broke. :-0
    And going too far was fantastic! I think we do have very similar tastes too:-D
    -AMY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had a pretty good week... well, besides school on Saturday. That pretty much sucks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Willow. Congrats on winning it! Going Too Far is amazing and so is True Blood. I can't wait until it comes back for season 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiqa—so glad you left a note on my blog, and that you brought me to yours! And happy, too, that Nothing but Ghosts seems as if it might interest you. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got something at my blog. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. true blood? kte tgh carik buku tu sekarang ni. :D

    ReplyDelete